Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures to scatter Along Memory Lane

On Friday (23/05/08), I attended the Achievers' Night. Agents from GE participated in a talent time contest.
I've concluded that agents should stick to selling Insurance. That's what they do best.

There was this group of Indian Girls whose idea of putting up a talent show was to walk down the aisle parading in their Sari.

Wow it takes GREAT talent to walk.

Nevertheless, their dazzling Saris were desirable. If the parade was to showcase the Saris as designed by these girls, I would have given a standing ovation. But there was no mention of these girls as fashion designers.

A picture of me. I love me.


3 at a go.


The group with me


That's it. My blog is so much more pictorial as compared to my previous one. Don't feel like typing stuff. I'm getting boring. Eek.

No comments: