Friday, April 11, 2008

My car has had a huge dent for the past two months because of my impatience, that I admit. That day as I was driving to a client's house, I decided to swerve to my right lane without checking my blind spot. Needless to say, there was a lorry making its way down the same lane which then bruised my poor little Picanto and smashed the headlights. The lorry couldn't stop in time. (But big fat vehicles like lorries shouldn't even be driving at the speed it was!)

Now you see, as my Picanto bled, the driver came out of his lorry and started making a fuss over the long scratch my Picanto created on his already aged, ugly lorry. Perhaps he thought I would make a fuss too. But I didn't. I remained in the car and told him I didn't really care. He looked at me blankly and decided to let the whole matter go.

I had made up my mind to go to Malaysia and fix up my car. It's not just half the price to repair vehicles in Malaysia as compared to Singapore. It's probably a fourth the cost. My family owns a home is this sparse little town in Malaysia you call Port Dickson and there's this workshop which we frequent to service our car. So I set out last Friday with my family and Royston. He drove my car while I sat beside him chatting incessantly. (Typically female)

He had nary a response.
Men. They can only do one thing at a time. How exasperating.




A doggy at the workshop. Cute-ness! I love dogs. It's posing for me.


I'm happy. Finally, my ugly-fied Picanto has been normal-fied. See the green car behind me in this pic.

Maybe I should make my green Picanto red? How about that? Or bright yellow or something. I'm getting bored of green.

Now that would be for my next trip to Port Dickson.

No comments: